Who we are/what we do:
It is our duty to utilize the digital resources we have in our church to help ease the burden of service an reach out for clergy and the servants of the church. It is also of equal importance that we should help the congregation to be informed of all activities in a timely manner.
The services that our committee handles fall into five categories:
- Update the website and enrich its contents
- Media Streaming
- Mailing Lists
Software and Applications
- Specify and recommend any software package the church might need
- If possible: Develop software that we can provide to help the service
- Specify the requirements for new computers before purchasing
- Maintain/Upgrade computers and referrals (Printers, screens, etc.)
- Specifying the requirements for network (wired and wireless) expansions
- If possible: Installing/programing network routers, switches and gateways
- Securing all networks of the church agains outside penetration attaches
- Assuring that all the computers of the church have valid anti-virus/anit-malware software
Whose help we are seeking:
We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with a service attitude who would like to dedicate 1-2 hours a week for this service. Certified professionals are preferred.
- Web developers
- Graphic designers
- Application developers (J2EE or .Net is preferable)
- Network specialists
- Security specialists
- Computer technician (Holders of A+ or equivalent)
- Anyone who would like to serve with us and can provide sufficent technology know-how/experience is welcomed.