Who we are/What we do:
We serve and help the new comers to the church from Egypt or relocating from a different state.
- We help with picking them up from the airport upon arrival if needed.
- We help them in finding a place to stay (both temporary and permanent)
- We try to help with furnishing if needed
- We also coordinate with the social services committee to help in finding job openings, finishing their needed documents (drivers license, social security card...)
We hold an annual new members welcome party to introduce them to the church congregation.
Whose help we are seeking:
If anyone is interested in joining us, he/she must:
- Have some flexability with their time
- Be willing to serve
- Keep the confidentiality of the type of help given